These policies and procedures are in place to protect our customers, students and ourselves. We feel prudence demands we hold everyone to a higher standard. Your understanding and support is greatly appreciated in this manner. The Range at Austin (TRA) reserves the right to change, update or alter our policies at any time and without notification.
The Range at Austin reserves the right to refuse business or services to any individuals or organizations without providing an explanation. Final approval for attendance is at the sole discretion of the TRA staff and is non-negotiable.
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
The Range at Austin reserves the right to change or alter our class fees or payment policies at any time and without notification. These policies are strictly followed to ensure the highest quality of training and service. We will train regardless of global tensions or under any weather conditions and therefore will not issue a refund on account of circumstances outside of our control.
- Full payment of the class registration fees is required prior to the first day of class.
- To guarantee your seat in class the full class registration fee will be charged upon submission; which includes a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Those wishing to pay with a purchase order, please contact our Administrative Office for approval and further instructions via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any cancellations please contact our Administrative Office via email at: email@example.com.
- For Trident Concepts, LLC classes; cancellations greater than 30 days from first day of class will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For Trident Concepts, LLC classes; cancellations inside of 30 days from first day of class will forfeit their class registration fee and non-refundable deposit or upon request receive a credit voucher good for 12 months from the original class date minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For the Range at Austin classes; cancellations greater than 10 days from first day of class will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For the Range at Austin classes; cancellations less than 10 days from first day of class will forfeit their class registration fee and non-refundable deposit.
- For the Range at Austin classes students may request a class transfer;
- The transfer request is good only once and for the next scheduled class pending space available.
- Your registration fee minus the non-refundable deposit will be applied automatically.
- The balance must be paid 10 days prior to the next scheduled class to guarantee your seat.
- Failure to do so will result in the loss of your seat in class and forfeiture of remaining class registration fee.
- Speaking with personnel by phone or other means does not qualify as an official notice.
- We must receive an email stating your intentions from the same email address used to register or we will not honor the request.
- Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of class registration fees.
- Students who voluntarily dis-enroll from training after training begins forfeit their whole class registration fee.
- Students who are dismissed from training due to safety risks will be prorated their class registration fee minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Training class slots are limited to a first come first serve basis.
- Once our class maximums have been reached no further students will be admitted.
- Students may submit an application for our standby list in case of an opening or other contingencies.
- Stand by students will be given 24 hours to confirm attendance or forfeit their position to the next name on the standby list.
- In the event we have to postpone, reschedule or cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control, a new class date will be provided in a timely manner (usually 10 business days or less).
- We reserve the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel classes at our discretion.
- If the student cannot attend the new class dates, then a credit voucher will be issued equal to the class registration fee good for one year (12 months) from the new class convening date.
- If the student wishes to cancel then a full refund minus a $50.00 transaction fee shall be issued.
The Range at Austin reserves the right to remove and if necessary eject from training any student who represents a danger to himself or the class. Failing to follow cadre instructions, safety rules, class protocol or conduct deemed unsafe or unbecoming will result in the immediate removal. In certain circumstances, students may be placed on an administrative hold pending a review of their actions or inaction before returning to class. Students who are ejected from training will be asked to leave immediately. Trident Concepts and the Range at Austin follow an Operational Risk Management (ORM) policy regarding safe training practices and student: instructor ratios. Each evolution is evaluated, hazards identified and assessed with controls implemented to ensure the safest training possible. Some controls may include students being pulled from evolutions beyond their skill and capability and are at the sole discretion of the cadre.
Please be aware that airline logistics and other modes of mass transportation are becoming very time consuming and difficult, so please plan accordingly. We are not responsible for logistical mishaps, such as but not limited to missed flights, inclement weather, mechanical problems or late departures. You have our sympathy, but regrettably we cannot do anything with regards to refunds. We can only issue a training credit good for twelve months from the original class date. The certificate is 50% of the class registration fee and is not transferable to anyone other than the original party. This credit is good for any other class of equal or lesser level we conduct.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our policies or procedures, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to accommodate everyone within reason, but reserve the final right to refuse business or services.
The Range at Austin.