An intermediate 4-hour class where you will learn the fundamentals of concealed carry in the appendix position – AIWB offered at our Austin shooting range. This range and classroom shooting course covers appendix carry gun, holster, and belt considerations. Safety during the drawstroke, and re-holstering are practiced. Individual instructor attention, and test scenarios throughout this firearms class provide instant feedback to students and accelerate skill development.
Maximum Students: 8
Class Times: 1pm-5pm
Pistol 1 or Pistol 2
• Semi-auto pistol in 9mm or greater
• 500 rounds of training ammunition
•Minimum 5 double stack, or 8 single stack magazines
• 5 inert training rounds
• Appropriate shirt/sweater for gun concealment
• Sturdy belt
• AIWB holster
• Single or double magazine pouch
• Handheld flashlight with pocket clip
• Ear & eye protection
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle / snacks
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.