A beginner level class designed to provide new LTC holders, and concealed carry beginners with a strong foundation of concealed carry skills. Discuss gun, holster, extra magazine, and clothing considerations specific to concealed carry. You’ll learn and practice various concealment techniques, garment clearing techniques, drawstroke drills, and reload drills.
Hours: 1 Day
Maximum Students: 8
Class Times: 12-6pm
• Semi-automatic pistol in .380ACP, 9mm, .40cal, or 45ACP – available for purchase
• 500 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition – available for purchase
• Inside the waistband (IWB) holster
• Minimum 3 double stack, or 5 single stack magazines
• Ear and eye protection
• Long pants, comfortable t-shirt/polo, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Sturdy belt
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.