The Concealed Carry 2 is a basic 2-day class for those who carry concealed and carry practitioners.
• State gun safety rules & range protocol
• Demonstrate safe gun handling techniques
• Demonstrate the practical shooting method
• State the principles of marksmanship
• State anatomical target zones.
• State the three levels of concealed carry
• Explain the various clothing requirements and restrictions for concealed carry.
• Analyze pro’s & con’s for various types of open top holsters designed for concealed carry.
• Analyze pro’s & con’s for various types of inside the waistband holsters designed for concealed carry.
• Analyze pro’s & con’s for various types of alternate carry methods and off body carry techniques.
• Practice both one and two hand cover garment clearing techniques.
• Practice contingencies for concealed carry drawstroke.
• Practice peer review of various concealment techniques.
• Practice concealed drawstroke drills from an open carry holster.
• Practice concealed drawstroke drills from concealed carry holsters.
• Practice reload drills from concealed carry magazine pouches and pocket techniques.
• Practice strong hand only drills from primary concealed carry option.
• Practice low light drills from primary concealed carry option
• Practice shooting on the move drills from primary concealed carry option.
• Practice close contact drills and step back drills from primary concealed carry option.
Hours: 2 days
Number of Students: 8
Concealed Carry 1 or similar
Defensive pistol (9mm recommended)
1,000 rounds of factory ammunition
5 x pistol magazines minimum (8 for single stacks)
5 x inert training rounds
Training uniform; must have the following: Polo/T-shirt, Button-down shirt and jacket
Inside the waistband (IWB) holster
On the waistband (OWB) holster
Single and/or double magazine pouch
Handheld flashlight (with pocket clip)
Clear and tinted ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication
Hydration system and energy snacks
Notebook & pen