The Concealed Carry, Series 1 Workshop is 2-hours workshop on how to select a handgun, holster and ammunition ideal suited for concealed carry. Students practice the proper and safe drawstroke and re-holstering technique both open and concealed carry using an on the waistband holster. Students learn defeat methodology using best practices through marksmanship based drills on paper targets.
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Compact or subcompact handgun (9mm recommended)
• 100 rounds of practice ammunition
• 2x magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, collared shirt and athletic shoes
• On the Waistband (OTW) holster
• Sturdy belt
• Eye & ear protection
• Drinks and snacks (for classroom only)
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email: email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.