The Concealed Carry, Series 2 Workshop is a two-hour workshop on the proper and safe drawstroke and reholstering technique from concealed carry using an inside the waistband holster. Students review defeat methodology using best practices leading to both marksmanship and timed based drills on paper and steel.
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Compact or subcompact handgun (9mm recommended)
• 200 rounds of practice ammunition
• 3x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, collared shirt and athletic shoes
• In the Waistband (IWB) holster
• Sturdy belt
• Clear ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
• Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication (optional)
• Drinks and snacks (for classroom only)
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
Concealed Carry: Series 1 Workshop or Concealed Carry 1
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email: email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.