In this 2-hour brief you will be exposed to the 4-Pillars of Personal Defense; technical, tactical, mental and physical.
• Discover how the body reacts to high stress and techniques you can use to help manage panic.
• Understand the importance of practice, conditioning and skill development
• Develop basic strategies for everyday occurrence to mitigate risks
• Learn the different stages of alertness and mental preparation for conflict
• Develop mental strategies for predicting potential conflicts
• Create go/no go criterion and learn about the three “d’s”
• Learn techniques to improve communication skills
Number of Students: 16
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Note-taking material w/pen or pencil
• Drinks & snacks
• Open mind