2 Hours, 6-8PM
The EDC Experience (EDC-E) is a two-hour workshop designed to familiarize shooters with various handguns ideally suited for everyday carry. These handguns represent the most popular models both sold and used in our training classes. The shooter will rotate through four (4) different handguns using a special course of fire designed to evaluate performance evenly. The experience gives the concealed carry practitioner unique insight otherwise unavailable. Useful for both those new to concealed carry and those who are interested in new or upgraded handguns.
Various session types:
• Single stack; Glock 43, Glock 48, S&W Shield and or something similar
• Double stack; Glock 19, Sig P365, Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact and or something similar
• Pro’s Choice; various models nationally recognized instructor’s carry
• Ammunition will be supplied by The Range
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, collared shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Clear ballistic wrap around eye protection and hearing protection
• Fluids and snacks (for classroom only)
• Note taking material
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.