The Firearm Safety in the Home class is ideal for individuals and families who want to ensure a safe home environment when a firearm is present.
• Students learn the universal firearm safety rules as well as basic gun handling practices and firearm nomenclature
• A discussion on common firearm accidents provides the opportunity for open discussion on how to prevent them from reckless handling or storage
• Preventing unauthorized access of firearms and ammunition using items such as safes, gun lockers and various types of gun safety devices
• How to educate children on firearms safety and establish rules and expectations with firearms in the home.
Number of Students: 32
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Note-taking material w/pen or pencil
• Drinks & snacks
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.