The Firearm Safety in the Home class is ideal for individuals and families who want to ensure a safe home environment when a firearm is present.
- Students learn the universal firearm safety rules as well as basic gun handling practices and firearm nomenclature
- A discussion on common firearm accidents provides the opportunity for open discussion on how to prevent them from reckless handling or storage
- Preventing unauthorized access of firearms and ammunition using items such as safes, gun lockers and various types of gun safety devices
- How to educate children on firearms safety and establish rules and expectations with firearms in the home.
Number of Students: 32
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Note-taking material w/pen or pencil
• Drinks & snacks
• Open mind