Welcome to the Gunfighter Club (GFC) here at The Range Austin.
Our firearms training is designed to create resilient gunfighters, someone who can manage just about anything thrown their way. This requires hard work, but hard work without guidance is wasted resources. The vision for the GFC is simple. Create a pathway for success, one where students can observe, measure and repeat their progress.
Gunfighter Club Benefits:
• 16-hours per month to apply towards any 1-day or 2-day classes
• Conversion to private instruction is desired
• GFC concierge to assist or handle administration or logistical issues
• Holster card authorization after completion of Pistol 2 or 3 with no safety violations
• Monthly private 2-hour GFC Pro-Dev (Professional Development)
• Bulk ammunition coupon code
• Range membership/access included with GFC membership
• Monthly Gunfighter Match access
Personalized Shooting & Defense Instruction
Receive formalized and private instruction on all things shooting and defense. The key was to incentivize students to be consistent with their training goals. The GFC accomplishes this easily and already in its infancy has proven results.
To start the process towards success there is a:
• 2 month buy-in ($450.00). Your monthly rate of $225.00 will start on the first day of the third month. For the nominal fee, you get access to 16-hours of in-house firearm training as a member in good standing. Note, your GFC membership does not include any of our guest instructors who visit TRA from time to time.
FAMILY PLAN (2 Individuals, Non-transferable)
• 2 month buy-in ($700.00). Your monthly rate of $350.00 will start on the first day of the third month. For the nominal fee, you get access to 24-hours of in-house training as a member in good standing. Note, your GFC membership does not include any of our guest instructors who visit TRA from time to time.
If you cannot make the 16-hours of shooting classes, no problem. You can convert your 16-hours to an 8:1 ratio on private instruction. You can also convert to a 16:1 ratio to work with Jeff Gonzales (Director of Training) directly.
Please note that guest instructors classes/private lessons are not included in the gun fighter club.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jeff Gonzales by email: Training@therangeaustin.com