2 Hours, 6-8PM
The Holster & Drawstroke Workshop (HDW) is a two-hour workshop designed to introduce the subject of holster selection and drawstroke technique. The holster selection brief discusses important features to consider when purchasing. The workshop shifts to learning the proper and safe drawstroke technique. Students will practice their drawstroke technique using dry fire practice leading to timed drills on paper and steel. Students walk away learning how to select a holster then safely draw to a target.
• Service handgun (9mm recommended)
• 200 rounds of factory ammunition
• 3x pistol magazines minimum
• Rigid holster
• Sturdy gun belt
• Range appropriate clothing
• Clear ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
• Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication (optional)
• Fluids and snacks (for classroom only)
• Note taking material
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.