A beginner level class designed to provide new students and new gun owners with a strong foundation of basic pistol skills. In the classroom you’ll learn about safety rules, range protocols, gun handling, and basic gun operations. On the range you’ll develop your shooting skills and gun handling technique.
Maximum Students: 8
Class Times: 8am-5pm
• Semi-automatic pistol in .380ACP, 9mm, .40cal, or 45ACP – available for rent
• 250 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition – available for purchase
• Minimum 3 double stack, or 5 single stack magazines
• Long pants, comfortable t-shirt/polo, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle / snacks
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.