This is a PRIVATE class that can be scheduled during the week only. Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
$975 per person, 4 person max.
Develop your pistol skills in this 2-day intermediate class. Day one starts with an introduction to defensive pistol use in the classroom, then the course is conducted primarily in the range. Work on marksmanship, trigger control, target acquisition, gun handling, drawing from a holster, reloading, and clearing jams. Utilizing dry fire and live fire techniques students work through various drills and courses of fire, receiving immediate feedback from instructors throughout the 2 days.
Hours: 2 days
Maximum Students: 4
Class Times: 9am-3pm
Prerequisites: Pistol 1 or similar
• Semi auto pistol – 9mm recommended
• 1,000 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition
• 25 rounds of factory hollow point ammunition
• Minimum of 5 double stack magazines
• 5 x inert training rounds
• Sturdy belt
• Single or double magazine pouch
• Handheld flashlight with pocket clip
• Ear & eye protection
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle / snacks