The Pistol 2 Refresher is a 2-hour course revisiting some of the learned skills in Pistol 2. Students can benefit from this handgun training class at our Austin gun range. The following skills will be taught, including safe handgun handling.
• Demonstrate handgun safety
• Demonstrate safe handgun handling protocol
• Perform basic marksmanship training exercises
• Perform ready positions training exercises
• Perform drawstroke training exercises
Basic gear list:
• Defensive handgun (9mm caliber or larger)
• 200 rounds of pistol ammunition
• 4x pistol magazines minimum
• 5 inert training rounds (no A-Zooms)
• Training uniform; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• 1st Line gear: rigid belt, sturdy holster & magazine pouch
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye
• Electronic hearing protection
Must have completed Pistol 2 within the last 12 months
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.