This is a PRIVATE class that can be scheduled during the week only. Call us or email email@example.com to schedule.
$975 per person, 4 person max.
This class focuses on defensive pistol use under stress. Structured range drills further develop fundamental pistol skills while under stress, including: marksmanship, drawstroke, reloading, malfunctions, ammunition management, strong hand only, shooting on the move, multiple threats, and flashlight shooting.
Advanced skill development, technique improvement, and overall ability is facilitated by immediate feedback from instructors and graded drills throughout the class.
Hours: 2 days
Maximum Students: 4
Class Times: 9am-3pm
Prerequisites: Pistol 2 or similar
• Semi auto pistol – 9mm recommended
• 1,500 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition
• Minimum of 5 double stack magazines
• 5 x inert training rounds
• Sturdy belt
• Single or double magazine pouch
• Handheld flashlight with pocket clip
• Ear & eye protection
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle / snacks
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.