Need a way to stay current with your handgun skills? Our Austin gun range offers this course that will reinforce what you learned in our Pistol 3 handgun training class. The Pistol 3 Refresher is a 2-hour course revisiting some of the learned skills in Pistol 3. The Refresher course is not a replacement for the Pistol 2 class. Students who need help sustaining their skills will benefit from instructor observed feedback and group paced drills. The Refresher course is designed to refresh and perfect their learned skills. Students who cannot practice as often will find this course at our shooting range of great value.
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 6-8pm
Pistol 2 or similar
• Defensive handgun (9mm caliber or larger)
• 250 rounds of pistol ammunition
• 5x pistol magazines minimum
• 5x inert training rounds
• Training uniform; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• 1st Line gear: rigid belt, sturdy holster & magazine pouch
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye
• Electronic hearing protection
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.