2-Day Classes come with 1-hour Lane Rental a Day, for 30 Days!
This class focuses on defensive pistol use under stress. Structured range drills further develop fundamental pistol skills while under stress, including: marksmanship, drawstroke, reloading, malfunctions, ammunition management, strong hand only, shooting on the move, multiple threats, and flashlight shooting.
Advanced skill development, technique improvement, and overall ability is facilitated by immediate feedback from instructors and graded drills throughout the class.
Hours: 2 days
Maximum Students: 8
Class Times: 8am-5pm
Prerequisites: Pistol 2 or similar
• Semi auto pistol – 9mm recommended
• 1,500 rounds of factory FMJ ammunition
• Minimum of 5 double stack magazines
• 5 x inert training rounds
• Sturdy belt
• Single or double magazine pouch
• Handheld flashlight with pocket clip
• Ear & eye protection
• Gun cleaning kit with lubrication
• Water bottle / snacks