This foundation class is designed for the new shooter/beginner shooter on the fundamentals of safe pistol shooting. This foundation class is for SEMI-AUTOMATIC pistols only, designed to be consistent with tactics, techniques and procedures taught in higher level classes.
The classroom portion is broken into two parts; range safety, on-site policies and etiquette for new shooters/beginner shooters. The second part includes pistol nomenclature, operation and principles of marksmanship.
Students will participate in live-fire familiarization and marksmanship evolutions under the direct supervision of the instructor staff.
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Semi-automatic pistol (.380ACP, 9mm, .40cal or .45ACP) *
• 50 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2 x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt and athletic shoes
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Hydration system and energy snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
*Firearm rental and ammunition purchase available onsite