2 Hours, 6-8PM
The Pistol Shooting & Moving Workshop (PSM-W) is a two-hour workshop for shooting on the move with a pistol. The fundamentals of shooting on the move are reviewed, emphasizing safety, mobility and stability while engaging targets. Students will practice shooting & moving from a variety of directions and speeds versus steel targets only.
• Semi-automatic handgun (9mm only)
• 250 rounds of frangible ammunition (available onsite)
• 5x pistol magazines minimum
• Training uniform; long pants, closed collared shirt and athletic shoes
• 1st Line gear (rigid belt, sturdy holster, magazine pouches and dump pouch)
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye
• Hearing protection
• Hydration system and energy snacks
Prerequisites: Pistol 2
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.