The Rifle Zeroing Workshop (RZW) is a two-hour workshop designed to educate rifle shooters on how to properly zero their rifles. The workshop centers around a basic understanding of point blank range and ballistics. Students will start by ensuring their optics are properly attached and square. Then work on basic marksmanship to achieve the optimal zero along with a point blank range familiarization.
Number of Students: 5
Class Times: 6-8pm
• Semi-automatic AR-15 rifle (5.56mm or 22cal recommended)*
*For the safety and experience of all students no muzzle brakes or compensators are allowed
• Adjustable rifle sling
• Bi-pod (optional)
• Iron sights required and red dot sight or low powered variable optics are optional
• 250 rounds of factory ammunition* (Bi-metal ammunition is prohibited)
• 2x rifle magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Clear, wrap-around ballistic eye and hearing protection
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.