The Rifle Zeroing Workshop (RZW) is a two-hour workshop designed to educate rifle shooters on how to properly zero their rifles. The workshop centers around a basic understanding of point blank range and ballistics. Students will start by ensuring their optics are properly attached and square. Then work on basic marksmanship to achieve the optimal zero along with a point blank range familiarization.
Number of Students: 5
Class Times: 6-8pm
• Semi-automatic M4/AR-15 rifle (5.56mm recommended)*
For the safety and experience of all students no muzzle brakes or compensators are allowed
• 100 rounds of factory ammunition* (steel core and bi-metal ammunition is prohibited)
• 2x 10 or 20-round rifle magazines
• Red dot optical sight w/mount (date specific) / Low powered variable optic w/mount (date specific)
• Bi-pod (optional)
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
• Ear & eye protection
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Water bottle & snacks
• Open mind
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to email: email@example.com prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.