The Drawstroke Concealed workshop is an intermediate level seminar on how to select a concealment holster and draw from concealed carry condition.
• How to select a concealment holster for your needs
• Proper positioning and how to wear a concealed carry holster
• Introduction to defeat methodology
• Live fire timed drills
Number of Students: 8
Class Times: 6pm-8pm
• Semi-automatic handgun (9mm recommended)*
• 100 rounds of pistol ammunition*
• 2x pistol magazines
• Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt and athletic shoes
• Sturdy gun belt
• In the waistband open top holster*
• Magazine pouch
• Clear wrap around ballistic eye protection
• Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
• Hydration system and energy snacks
• Notebook with pen/pencil
• Open mind
*Handgun rental package (handgun, magazines, holster and magazine pouches) and ammunition purchase available onsite
* Due to the heightened risk of negligent discharges from trigger finger actuated retention feature, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center has prohibited these types of holsters. After careful consideration and continued concern for shooter safety we at The Range Austin will no longer permit these types of holsters. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Training Department.
COURSE REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attendance Policy: Once registered, if unable to attend class you may transfer to another class similar to the original. The procedure you must follow is to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conflicted class date with the requested new date subject to availability. This email must be received prior to the registered class. If you cancel, you will lose 50% of your registration fee. If you are a no show, you will lose 100% of your registration fee.